Popular Now

You Are the Light of Peace — A Farewell Tribute to Teacher Woon 你是心安的光 —— 献给温翠英老师退休祝福

The Weight of Happiness: Finding the True Meaning of Life 快乐的分量:学会善待自己的人生意义

The Eyes of a Coach 教练的眼睛

Walking On 一路走下去

初稿:2015 年 9 月 27 日 17:10
润色:2025 年 9 月 5 日

First Draft: September 27, 2015, 5:10 PM
Edited: September 5, 2025

开学前的周日,宁静的午后,我静静地听着刘若英的新专辑《我要你好好的》,不经意发现了这首《一路走下去》。

On a quiet Sunday afternoon before the new semester began, I sat listening to Rene Liu’s new album I Wish You Well. Almost by accident, I stumbled upon this song: Walking On.

刘若英的歌,总是如此。淡淡地唱,却能轻轻敲进心里。没有华丽的旋律,却有生活的厚度。那是一种来自岁月的真诚,仿佛在不经意间,把我们的故事唱了出来。

Her songs are always like this—sung softly, yet they knock gently at the heart. No ornate melodies, but a weight of lived experience. It is a kind of honesty born of time, as though she is quietly singing our own stories back to us.


“早就不信生命像什么诗/浪漫得万无一失”
“I stopped believing life could be like a flawless poem.”

成长总是无声地打碎浪漫的幻象,让人学会在遗憾中长大。
Growing up silently shatters the illusions of romance, teaching us to grow through regrets.


“每次都觉得是最后一次/迷途中唯一的导航是对自己诚实”
“Each farewell feels like the last / The only compass in the maze is being true to myself.”

一次次道别之后,我们终于明白,唯一可靠的,是心底那份真实。
After countless goodbyes, we finally learn that the only reliable guide is the honesty within our own hearts.


“有时太任性/有时太着急”
“Sometimes too willful / Sometimes too hasty.”

我们并不完美。总会任性,总会焦急。但这正是人生的温度。
We are imperfect—reckless at times, impatient at others. But that is the warmth of being human.


“换了风景也换了身边伴侣/忘不了昨日的美丽/也得一路走下去”
“Changing scenery, changing company / Unable to forget yesterday’s beauty, yet still I must walk on.”

人来人往,风景更迭。即便昨日的美丽难以忘怀,仍要带着不舍继续前行。
People come and go, scenery shifts. Even if yesterday’s beauty lingers, we must carry it gently and move forward.


“用一份倔强安抚了悔恨/庆幸总有几个同路的人”
“With stubbornness I soothe regret / Grateful for those who walk alongside.”

再孤独的路上,也会有几盏灯火,提醒我们:你并不孤单。
Even on the loneliest paths, there are always a few lights that remind us: you are not alone.


“原来人生总是不只这样/免不了跌跌撞撞”
“Life is never just what we expect / Stumbles and falls are inevitable.”

生命并不温柔,却真实而辽阔。它让我们一次次跌倒,再一次次站起。
Life is rarely gentle, but it is vast and real. It knocks us down, only to teach us how to rise again.


“学着在失望中找希望/抬头是一片星光”
“Learning to find hope in disappointment / Lifting my head, I see a sky full of stars.”

纵然心有失落,也要仰望夜空。星光不语,却始终在那。
Even in the midst of sorrow, we can lift our gaze. The stars remain silent, yet they are always there.


“我不在乎回不回得去/勇敢一路走下去”
“I don’t care if I can’t go back / I’ll bravely keep walking on.”

回不去没关系,重要的是:勇敢地走下去。
It doesn’t matter if there’s no return. What matters is this: bravely, we keep walking on.


慵懒的午后,这首歌轻轻流淌。生活或许艰难,但愿我们都能在岁月的路口,带着遗憾与希望,一路走下去。

On that lazy afternoon, the song flowed softly. Life may be difficult, but may we all learn to carry both regrets and hopes, and keep walking on.

Previous Post
Aerial view of a traditional Go board with black and white stones arranged in strategic formations.

Silent Watching in Chess Is a Great Wisdom 观棋不语是一种大智慧

Next Post
mic, microphone, sound check, sing, perform, studio, music, sound, audio, speech, voice, entertainment, equipment, media, electronic, public, microphone, microphone, microphone, microphone, sing, music, music, music, music, music, speech, speech, speech, media

So I No Longer Sing 于是我不再唱歌

Add a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You cannot copy content of this page